Monday, June 8, 2009

Progress on the Drawing Room

Work on the house slowed for a while. We were out of town picking up our daughter and grandson for a visit. Then we had to take them home a few weeks later. Soooo, here is where we are now:

We decided to put fabric on the upper part of the drawing room walls. Chris and Marie (our daughter) did the work, and this is what it looks like.


We also decided to make individual panels for the ceiling. We only have one up so far. Chris and Marie painted the panels. (The design was developed by Marie and Chris painted it). I installed the ceiling fan, yeah for me, I actually did some work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric choice, gorgeous. The panel around the fan is so cool- really beautiful guys! How fun to have Rie (and her son too?) for a while! I miss that girl.