Sunday, June 28, 2009

My talented wife has started to paint the rest of the ceiling panels for the drawing room. Here are the designs that are on the panels.
And this is what the finished panels will look like.
Since the weather is warmer I have tried my artistic talents outside. The brick on the lower part of the porch fell apart so I have tried my hand at laying bricks. I have three layers to deal with. I'm glad that the middle layer does not show.
But this layer does so I spent more time on trying to make it look good.
I also have started to repair some of the cracks in the wall by doing tuckpointing.
Well, there you have it. Life at Lake Wobegon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life in Lake Wobegon..hahahahaha..I love that show. So the panels look INCREDIBLE, the brick looks AMAZING..you guys are going to be a mess tho when the house is finally done..you'll have to make friends with other re-furbishing folks and help fix up THEIR houses!

cjmom said...

This looks so good, you two are absolutely amazing. You inspire me to get busy.