Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trim work in the Kitchen

Who would have thought that trim work would take so long? Well at least for someone like me who is not a professional it took a long time. I have done the floor and wall trim work (you can see the trim on the wall behind the red pie safe). The floor is now covered with builder's paper to keep it clean.





There are some final things that I need to do, but it is mostly complete and now I can concentrate on the counters that we are going to make. I have started on the counter for the sink. Sorry, I don't have more pictures but the batteries in my camera are dead and I have no replacements right now. (This should help increase the suspense. I love suspense.)

6 comments:

Tanya said...

OH! The trim looks great!! And I have to see that pie safe in person!!

Celeste said...

what kind of glorious pies do you have that you need to keep them in a safe?? I must know!!!

Am-I-Nuts said...

My chicken pot pie of course!

Anonymous said...

Trim= FOREVER. The easy part is just the painting of the main walls! Im lovin' it, it looks great!

cjmom said...

On pins and needles!

Celeste said...

lol ... chicken pot pie. why didn't I think of that :)