Sunday, June 23, 2019

The forces of nature

I remember as a child I would lay on my parents' front lawn and look at the clouds. I was fascinated by the various shapes the clouds would make.  I still find cloud formations to be interesting, but sometimes there is a price to be paid for the privilege of having such fascinating clouds. Several weeks ago I noticed these ominous clouds hanging over North Central Missouri College (NCMC) which is a block from our house.



We are halfway through our monthly rental of the lift. So far we have had 10 rain days out of our first 14 days (I'm hoping the next 14 days will be better, but the forecast is not in our favor). It makes working outside a bit difficult since we have to work around thunderstorms and major downpours. Still, we keep moving forward.

No comments: