Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Blessings

We were able to spend Thanksgiving with four of our children, three grandchildren, my mother-in-law and some friends. We had a wonderful time, especially playing with the grandchildren. Later as a group we went to Temple Square in Salt Lake City to view the Christmas lights. I'm not sure why we are attracted to the lights, maybe we are all part moths.  Regardless of the reason for the attraction I do love seeing the lights.  Here are some of my favorite pictures:






If I had one Christmas wish for everyone it would be "Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward men."  My we all say like the reformed Ebenezer Scrooge of Charles Dickens novel (A Christmas Carol),  “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”  May we remember the true meaning of Christmas this year and throughout our lives.  Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

great pictures!!! care to share with the camera-less? :) :)

cjmom said...

God bless us, everyone.