Friday, March 13, 2009

Progress continues on the second floor

Do you ever feel like you are running from place to place putting out different fires? Well, sometimes I feel like one project gets placed on hold to begin a new project. However, I needed to utilize the volunteers efficiently. Elders Hurst and Ti'i have helped us with different projects such as sanding and painting, etc. Tuesday they helped with putting up a portion of the second-floor ceiling. I am grateful for their assistance, it made the job go much quicker.


(Elder Hurst is on the ladder, Elder Ti'i manned the drywall lift and helped to push the drywall in place.)


(Yes, I helped. I was on the other ladder.)

Thanks Elders for a job well done!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You never cease to amaze me. It is exciting to see all the progress every time I log on. I can't WAIT to see the finished kitchen! By the way, the cat is yours, right? How do you pronounce that name? I love it all!

Am-I-Nuts said...

Yes the cat is ours. You pronounce it (ah-coo-toe) Akuto, which means rascal in Japanese.