Sunday, May 16, 2010

Real or Illusion? You Decide

The thing I really like about doing a blog is that I am in control when it comes to deciding what to show. For instance, I get to decide when I want to release pictures and what they will be. I must like power, you know what I mean.

Anyway, we have been working on the dining room and here are some of the before and after shots:


 

 
I did not label which were the before and which were the after pictures. I assumed that it should be obvious, but then maybe not. We still have some trim work to complete and then finish the floor. As it stands we have not completely completed any room yet, there is always some little thing that needs to be done, but at least it is nicer than living under drywall, mud and tape.


4 comments:

cjmom said...

That is just fantastic. Question, what in the world are you two going to do with your time when this is done? It is beautiful.

Am-I-Nuts said...

We're going to come to your house to work.

Celeste said...

looks great. what a lot of work, but a huge payoff!

Unknown said...

These pictures are stunning. Think when you're done you'll go into "business" doing this? You should!

Still miss you!